If your child will be trying out to join the Ross Valley Breakers FC for the upcoming 2017-2018 season, please make sure:
- You register online in advance here. This is required for legal reasons and allows us to have our coaches better prepared for evaluations.
- You know what you can do to help your child succeed at tryouts. Remember the water bottle and the shin guards, too.
- You check our homepage as well as your TeamSnap app for session times. We do not anticipate having to make any changes at this point, but you never know.
- You take time to go over frequently asked questions about tryouts, Club Fees and the season ahead. These pages were updated this week.
- You also take time to understand what competitive soccer is all about by spending time on our Education page.
We had to adjust Club Fees this year to afford continuing to offer as much as we do:
- Soccer until tryouts in 2018
- Participation of all teams in State Cup
- Guaranteed participation in 2 tournaments (September and October)
- Continuing education with Positive Coaching Alliance
- Financial assistance to families in need
- A viable plan for much needed field improvements
Lastly, be aware we will be hosting a mandatory season kick-off event on Sunday March 26 at the Sir Francis Drake High School Student Center, so please save this date! At such event all players will be able to try-on and purchase uniforms as well as meet with your coach and teammates for the first time. At this event we will also be collecting the necessary documents to allow new players to officially compete for us. We will announce the programming of such event soon after the last tryout date.
Please contact us if you have any questions.