Before accepting your invitation to join the Ross Valley Breakers FC, please note:
- Start the registration process by importing the profile of the player registered for tryouts.
- Please make sure you do not opt to hide any player information.
- Club Fees are refundable/partially refundable only if the season is canceled/modified due to government and NorCal restrictions related to COVID. Fees will be refunded in special cases such as unexpected illness or relocation.
- Club Fees are age-based due to the different competition formats as players get older.
- A $500 charge will be added to the account of a player of age to play 7v7 who has been selected to play up with an older team playing 9v9.
- A $500 discount will be granted to the account of a player who has been selected to play up with an older team playing in a abbreviated season due to competition rules governing the High School soccer season.
- The price adjustments above will be made manually by the club after completion of registration.
- You can pay by credit/debit card in one lump-sum or in 4 month installments after an initial $500 deposit on Team Snap.
- New players only MUST upload the required documents found here Documents (US Club form, Concussion form, headshot and copy of passport or birth certificate. These documents can be uploaded during the team snap acceptance process. All players MUST upload a current headshot.
- If you are requesting financial assistance, please choose choose "Financial Aid Request Only" when accepting the invitation to the club. Team snap will then direct you to the $100 required fee for Financial Aid applicants.
- If you are applying for financial aid, $100 is due immediately and the financial aid application must be received by the club by May 31st for consideration (visit our Documents page to download the application).
Questions? Please email our DOC at firstname.lastname@example.org