PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT - ROSS VALLEY BREAKERS FC
1) Demonstrate fair play and good sportsmanship at every practice, game and tournament. Encourage fair play and good sportsmanship from other players, coaches, officials, and parents.
2) Attend every practice and game that you possibly can, and notify the coach if you cannot make a practice or game.
3) Come to practices and games on time and ready to learn. Accept responsibility for bringing any equipment necessary for practice (cleats, shin guards, water) and games (cleats, shin guards, water and team uniform - BOTH JERSEYS).
4) Follow coaching direction and do not be disruptive during practice or games.
5) Treat other players, coaches, officials, and fans with respect regardless of race, sex, or ability, and expect to be treated accordingly.
6) Respect the authority of the referee, even though you may sometimes disagree with the call.
7) Conduct yourself with honor, dignity and treat other players as you would like to be treated. Remember at all times that we are representing our Club.
8) Understand that poor behavior during practices, games, or tournaments may result in lost playing time and expulsion from the team.
9) Our goal is to help all players maximize their ability but we do not guarantee equal playing time in games. Understand that our intention is never to bring players into the club to NOT play them in games. We dedicate a large amount of time and resources to our practices which is where we feel players will hone their skills to be applied in games. Our focus goes into developing players so that everyone will ultimately contribute equally within games but all kids develop at a different pace. Our coaches put forth their best effort to put players in positions that will help their individual development but also to help the team see success. If players are ever concerned about playing time or desire to play particular positions we encourage them to talk with their coaches during practices so that a plan might be put into place to help them achieve those goals if possible.